My plans for the next few years:
Study abroad in France for summer
- take summer classes in SB
- finish all my upper divs by Fall quarter
- graduate by the end of Fall
- find an internship and/or job for Winter to Spring
- work on connections and hobbies (produce a couple songs for funzies, swimming/surfing)
- Save up money!! to go abroad around Europe .. go to Tomorrowland haha
- After my lease ends, move back to home/OC
- work around there as… something. & help my niece and nephew through high school (be their chauffeur, their pusher, their motivator, their tutor, their cool uncle :) )
I’m so burnt out from school.. I’ve literally spent every single summer here since before my freshman year and … SB has been great to me and all but I feel suffocated and isolated. I know people say to cherish your college years, but I’m pretty sure that I’m done with learning in classes and ready to learn and work in the real world.
Confession time: I’m a math major but I have no idea what I’m gonna do with it career-wise. Soooooo.. I’m planning on working in some sort of startup around SB for next year..and live that entrepreneurial life. Hopefully it works out haha. But I know it always works out.
I’m actually reallllly happy that I’m able to plan out the next few years of my life; no one forcing me to stay anywhere, it’s just all my decision, and that’s the best part.